Monday, June 10, 2013

The Bucket List of All Bucket Lists

These aren't in any special order, but here are 10 things that I have on my bucket list.


1. Visit France
    I love any and all things that have to do with the French culture. I even have a "Learn to speak French" app downloaded on my phone that I use every once in awhile because i'm trying to teach myself French (don't judge me).



2. Go Paddle Boarding in Hawaii
    I've seriously only been to 4 or 5 different states in my life (Arizona, Utah, California, Nevada, and I think I have been to New Mexico, but i'm not sure), so it would be awesome to go to Hawaii. But i'm going to take it a step further and say that I want to go paddle boarding in Hawaii. It looks like so much fun!

3. Go to London and visit Kings Cross Station - Platform 9 and 3/4
     Okay, i'm going to bring out my inner nerd on this one. Seriously, I love Harry Potter. (#sorrynotsorry) How cool would it be to go there?! (seriously considering changing my 5th favorite movie from To Kill A Mockingbird, to the Harry Potter SERIES).


4. Ride a Tandem Bike on the Beach with my (Future) Husband
    I know what you're thinking, you wish you thought of this too, huh? (go ahead, add it to your own list). I think this is just so cute and romantic.

5. Hug Shamu
     Tell me this wouldn't be awesome.

6. Receive a Yellow Labrador Retriever Puppy with a Red Bow Around the Neck
     Yes, the bow is a requirement. I have always wanted a yellow lab (or just a dog in general) . . . . I just think they're the cutest.


7. Be on a Game Show
     Because, why not?! I'm thinking The Price is Right would be a fun one to go on . . . .

8. Take Surfing Lessons
     I love visiting California and watching the surfers out in the water. It just looks so cool to see them all scattered throughout the big ocean. I can barely even boggie board, but I still think it would be so much fun.

9. Build my Dream House
     Is this not perfect?! The house, the yard, everything!!

10. Have a Food Fight
     Make a whole ton of food (or buy it), get a bunch of people together, and have a food fight. Ever since the Max Keebles Big Move movie came out in 2001, I have wanted to do this. Outside of course.


xoxo,
Mo

1 comment:

  1. Love your list!! IT follows very closely with mine...and that explains why we are best friends!!!

    ReplyDelete