Friday, June 21, 2013

I Just Like To Smile. Smiling Is My Favorite.

If you know me, you know I laugh at everything. Seriously....everything. (And you would also know that I'm like, really funny. It's a gift.) When I was younger my Uncle Jimmy used to call me 'Giggles' because I would never respond to anything he would say, I would just laugh.

I just enjoy being happy. I like things that make me smile. I feed on those things. They make my day better.

Here are some things that make me smile/laugh/happy . . . .


Cherry Coke. 'Nuff said.


If someone wants to buy me this shirt, that would be lovely. #onlyreasoniwouldwatchbaseball


They don't know me. They don't know my life. They don't know what I've been through.


This video. (Her reactions are the best)

But seriously.


Summer Olympics -  I love it all (except water polo and basketball because that stuff is boring), but my favorite games to watch are the gymnastics and beach volleyball. Seriously, I dare you to talk to me when I'm watching the men's and women's gymnastics part of the Olympics. Like, seriously. And, have you seen Sam Mikulak? He does America proud.


Read this in Snapes voice, it's funnier.


Yes, I like Harry Potter, no I'm not sorry about it. (HP series has moved to space #5 on favorite movies list; sorry TKAM)


Getting my SnapChats sent to me after people 'screenshot' them.


"How wonderful is it that we laugh because our bodies cannot contain the joy"

xoxo,
Mo

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! <3
    Love it . . . and for the record, YOU make me happy! :)

    xoxo,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete