Monday, September 30, 2013

Hooray Sports! Do The Thing, Win The Points!

I am not a huge sports fan. Like seriously. I just don't care. I'm not into them like most people are. I just get bored too easily.


My feelings about sports . . . .





There are only two times when I will watch anything sports related for fun.



1. Olympics - If you know me, you know I LOVE the Olympics. For real. Summer. Winter. I love it all. However, I prefer to watch summer over winter. My favorites to watch? Gymnastics, both mens and women's (I mean, have you SEEN Sam Mikulak?!), Swimming, and Beach Volleyball. Although, if the gymnastics qualifiers are on TV, I will watch that also.

2. BYU Football - Super fun to watch....win or lose. Go Cougars!

Why do I bring this up you ask? Well maybe it because I went to my FIRST BYU Football game on Friday!!! It was seriously SO much fun! So, I basically live at my friend Ali's house on the weekends (you remember Ali, right?), and this past weekend we both were GIVEN BYU tickets by her Uncle Mike. He has season tickets and went out of town this weekend for a scout trip, so he GAVE us his tickets. So freaking cool.



We got there too early . . .


Game Day Selfie!!


And to make my first BYU game experience even better, THEY WON!

So, next on my Bucket List: RIO Summer Olympics 2016. Who wants to take me?! ;)

xoxo,
Mo

PS: So I have already learned a ton in my Medical class this semester, so when the injured Tennessee player was being taken off the field, I spent like five minutes trying to diagnose him, and figure out what kind of fracture he had on his leg. HA! I also tried to diagnose all of the sick people that I saw at the game...  #nerdalert

No comments:

Post a Comment