Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Returned With Honor

HE'S HOME! I REPEAT,  MICHAEL IS HOME.

I can't even put into words how excited we all were on the day of Michaels return. I'm not going to lie though, it has been so exciting to have him home, but let me just say, some days were harder then others. It's not all kicks and giggles. Like seriously, I wanted to slap Michael at least 5 times a day every single day since he has been home. It was hard because he was trying to adjust to all these new things around him....like a shower. Seriously, after being home for a few hours, and after unpacking his luggage, he got into the shower. None of us here at the house thought anything about it, but then we all about peed are pants from laughing so hard when we heard him bust out singing in the shower. He was just so excited he had warm water!! HA.

So I had made a cute little video, but for whatever reason, it's not working. So here are a few random pictures from the past couple of days.



On our way into the Airport!!!


 Mother and Son reunited!


Returned With Honor



Ethan and his big brother




Matt, Grandma, Michael, Ethan, and Emma leaving the airport



Michael and Grandma

Also, some of my favorite people on this good earth came down from California for Michaels homecoming talk. I ALWAYS love spending time with them.








This is what happens when my Uncle Brian gets bored with his camera....


 Lisa, Grandma, Michael, Jon


Grandma, Dad, Me, Ethan, Mom, Michael



Jon, Mary Lou, Lisa, Denise, Jimmy, Tyler, Ryan



Allyson, Lisa, Grandma, Michael, Mary Lou, Jon



Katie and I
{can I just say that I REALLY liked this particular outfit?! Thank you J.Crew}

While it was hard at first having to adjust to having Michael home, things have already gotten much better. In fact, he woke me up this morning by coming into my room and saying (in the creepiest voice possible), "Come on little chunkers, it's time to get up". Yep, the old Michael is back.


I am SO blessed to have such an amazing Eternal family. 
Welcome Home Michael!

xoxo,
Mo

1 comment:

  1. freaking love everything about this.

    true story-- I wanted to slap him a few times too.

    love the outfit - fo sho - jcrew FTW!
    Love your face.

    ReplyDelete